Also in February, the kids had their first school performance. The kindergarten classes performed a music concert one evening in late February at school.
Arabella's class parading in....
Daniel's class coming in....
They were standing with their individual classes, but close enough that we only had to look in one place to see them both. I spy.....do you see them?! Hint....look left.
Oh my gosh, it was SUCH a cute performance. They sang "You're a Grand Old Flag" as well as "My Country Tis of Thee", "This Land is Your Land" along with an academic alphabet song I didn't know. I loved the choice of songs; I remember them from my days in school! It was a short performance but full of so much cuteness the audience could hardly stand it. Audience filled with proud parents all holding cell phones and cameras, of course.
Wouldn't you know the camera battery wasn't charged and I didn't know it, so thank goodness for cell phones. We captured one video (above). "You're a Grand Old Flag" is my favorite because the kids sang it for weeks leading up to the performance. I'm hoping to get a video of the two of them singing it so be sure to check back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment