Sunday, January 15, 2017

December: Michael & Kitty

I've already posted once about our elves, Michael & Kitty, but here are some of their December shenanigans:















Anabella wanted Kitty to have an outfit like Michael. So I bought her one and she left her this note along with her Christmas gown to put on - I love her voice shining through in this note. "Your dream finally came true!" (to get an outfit of her very own! ha!)


Ready for their road trip to the Credles. 

Anabella left them this note letting them know that they would traveling and to hide in the van. 

This is just a sampling of the letters left each night. I think some of the pictures of the elves and the notes were accidentally deleted from my photo stream because I know I took more pictures than these. 

Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment