Wednesday, March 21, 2018

February Wrap-up

Four classes towards my ECSE certification down and 2 to go.
Solomon makes a nice study buddy. 


Oh my goodness, did we ever have something to celebrate!!!!
This girl right here stopped cold turkey (on her OWN) sucking her thumb just DAYS before her 8th birthday!! 
 
Solomon Shenanigans



Happy Valentine's Day to the best Valentine gifts ever....8 years ago.
Look at them now! You'd never know they were preemies. 





Birthday Nails
Who knew that THIS would be what made Belle finally stop sucking her thumb.
As I was tucking her in that night (the weekend before her 8th birthday), I told her we would have to take the polish off her thumb that she sucked because it was bad for her to ingest fingernail polish. For the girl who worries about stuff like that, that was just what she needed to hear. Starting that night, she decided she'd rather have painted nails than suck her thumb. Surely I'd tried that strategy (and like 20 others) before. I think she was just ready. Lots of maturity these last months and this is one example. 









Bring a doll to dance day












No comments:

Post a Comment