Celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday with Read Across America Day.
Pirate Day at school
Someone got sick this month. This is her mean face.
He loves this new toy Allie got him for his birthday.
New Roof! (I wish I could get excited about spending a ridiculous amount of money for....a roof. Ugh. I suppose it's a good investment, though. Lol.)
Belle at her first non-family/non-neighbor sleepover!
Can you guess where they are?
Working on a leprachan trap
Back at the nail salon.....getting our Spring Break mani/pedis!
This cutie likes to snap selfies with my phone....here he is one morning before school.
Oh, isn't she lovely in those glasses?! My sunglasses (minus the lenses). She wore them for DAYS!! lol.
What the heck?! Surprise March snowstorm. Yes please. We were off the Wed/Thurs before Spring Break and we had already planned to take Friday as we were leaving early. Such a great gift!
We had one shoveler (and one supervisor).
Excuse the pink snow boots. He outgrew his, and I donated them just a few weeks before we got this surprise storm! I had put away all winter gear thinking winter was over.
Spring Break, here we come!
Goodbye Snow, Hello Sunshine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment