Monday, April 22, 2019

March wrap-up

This March snow dusting got us a snow day! Hooray, I'll take it!! 


Every month is a good one for slime.

Poor DC got strep throat. Google made this photo pop. 




Girl Scout cookie season came to an end.



Crazy Hair day....someone helped me out with this do.


R. Scott turned 16 this March.
Unbelievable!
Chip's first time meeting the family was at his 1st birthday. Wow.



Caleb and Hadley celebrated their birthdays in March, too. I don't have any pictures from Caleb's party at the Discovery Museum but here are some from Hadley's at Sweet & Sassy in Leesburg.














Super hero day during Spirit Week


Someone was thrilled to learn that she could make slime as part of our fish extender gifts that we participated in on the cruise ship. We bought little containers that we decorated with Mickey & Minnie stickers.


More pre-cruise prep to include Disney nails (see the Mickey on Belle's?). We went with Jillian & Donna, who were also going on a Disney cruise over Spring Break.




This is the Fish Extender I made. I ordered it through Amazon and then decorated it myself (at school, of course). I learned about the Fish Extender from my neighbor who went on one in November of last year. 

Door decor

No comments:

Post a Comment