Monday, September 16, 2019

April: Girl Scout Camp-out







In mid-April, Belle's Girl Scout troop did a camp-out with some other troops in our region. They had various stations set up for the girls.


Plant station

This succulent is huge now! It outgrew the jar so I replanted it.

This was an outdoor scavenger hunt.

Compliments of google photos

Someone made her bed as if she was staying a week!






Knot tying station
They were doing a chant here but I can't remember why.
This is nearly 6 months old....I need to do a better job keeping up with this blog.


This was the first part of the fire-making station.
They used pretzel sticks, marshmallows & chocolate chips to practice their fires before practicing with the real one.



Fire building station


Mom napping station! 
Hiking time



Our troop did the flag ceremony at the end of the day.
Pictures are below....here they were just singing around the flag pole.
Dinner was in the mess hall and was a taco bar. Best camping meal we've had yet! 














Sunday morning after breakfast and before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment