Random June musings....(featuring pictures from my phone):
Solomon wants to know when he will get his own PBK chair. Says he wants a navy one like Daniel's. SOLOMON stitched in red, please. ALL CAPS. (until then this red chair will have to do)
Daniel has become quite the pro on his trike. He pedals to Front Royal and back and then back again! (don't you love his outfit?!)
One of the little girls I tutor gave me these balloons to give the twins- leftover from her birthday party- they had a time!
Fantasyland Park in Front Royal
The little Zimmerman learning the ropes.
Sara, my God-daugher, in the outfield.
I wasn't able to get her picture at bat, but she's quite the hitter!
This picture makes me crack up- look at our expressions! Eeeeekkkk!
Love this one- hate that it's so blurry.
This is at a fun park in McLean we like to frequent occasionally. We only pass like 25 "other" parks on the way there, but there's something about this one that makes the drive worthwhile!
Must be this swing.
Or maybe the tire swing! Daniel says YES, it's the tire swing!
One of my dearest friends, Mary, had her baby Memorial Day weekend. Doesn't he just make you smile? Samuel Grayson.
I'm really bad for not remembering what this is.... a spaceship, I think. Daniel loves to create with his blocks. I love watching him and hearing him talk about his creations. (and I'm usually good at remembering- it must have been too early in the month- I am beginning to get a little gray)
Anabella has gotten tired of her old do and requests "ponytail like Mommy" these days. She's also been into pig tails this month. Look closely at the outfit she's wearing- purple on purple - only 2 different purples! (she picked it- said "it matches, Mommy, it's purple). Explain that one, why don't you. Lindsay, I need those buttons!
This is what I wake up to in the morning. Am I a lucky Mama or what?! Belle told me to take this picture (see the lovely doll she's holding- she dressed her all in pink imagine that) "Take a picture, Mommy" No wonder I end up with so many pictures! But, I'm glad I got this one- I mean I love the doll and all, but it's those bed heads in their morning glory that I really want to remember!
Granny turned 75 this month. (excuse me 57) Good thing she doesn't have Internet. I hope I am as surrounded by as much love as she is when I turn 75!
Mom had a birthday party for her. I baked the cakes. :)
On Granny's "real" birthday, which was on a Wednesday, she came to our house along with her sister Margaret, Lindsay, Caleb & Hadley.
I baked another cake. (Is there any wonder I can't lose this extra weight?!)
Love this little girl Smiley Girl!
This was my best attempt at getting all the great grandkids to sit with Granny- wait, where's Hadley?! (better luck next time)
We finished our basement this month- started beginning of May and finished end of June. Kids had fun checking the progress.....Daniel got a kick out of there being "no toilet" in the bathroom! (don't his outfits just keep getting better- those are swim trunks!)
TaDa!
TaDa- don't you love Belle's BIG flower?!
On our way to the pool....Dan is carrying a trick or treat bag he found in the basement storage room while I was looking for the swim vests. Why wait for October when you can use it as a pool bag?!
Started in the big pool (no pics for obvious reasons) and ended in the kid pool- the lil fish had a blast both places.
Here they are "flying" home!
Super-Belle! Super-Dan!
This is one of our rabbits, one of many forms of wildlife we see almost daily in Bridlewood. We like rabbits. Birds are okay, too. Squirrels. Squirrels are fine. It's our new friends under the porch, we've had our fill with- the ones who've declared 8508 their new "digs" Their distinctive new residence. Excuse me, DIS-STINK-TIVe. More on our new friends soon....stay tuned. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment