Happy November!! Time to wrap-up October pictures....
 |
| Struttin' their Steelers hats! |
 |
| Healthy Saturday lunch at BJ's |
 |
| Sunday evening after Hartland Orchard we went to Nana's for Reid's birthday party. |
 |
| Cute game of Old McDonald |
 |
There's the birthday boy! Happy 2nd birthday, Reid!! We had fun at your party. |
 |
| These K-nex have really been a hit this month. |
 |
That's some serious engineering right there. They were working so hard, I might have let S and S's reading time slide that day. After all, I couldn't very well interrupt this amazing creation. |
 |
| Team building 101. I'll stand behind this team any day! |
 |
| Sergey gets credit as the mastermind behind it all. The girls helped him sort and handed him the pies. |
 |
Can this possibly be the only bus stop picture for October? I was a slacker this month. |
 |
| Hugging their new bears Aunt Cindy gave them for Halloween. |
 |
| I told them I needed a picture, so they said they needed to do a snuggle picture! |
 |
| Does she look way too old here or what? Look at her in her Piney Branch t-shirt, which she asked Svetlana to tie in back the way she does hers. |
 |
Speaking of a little too big....look at Mr. I Lost My 2nd Tooth!! Help! They're growing up too fast!!! |
 |
| Helping bake cookies to celebrate Svetlana's birthday. |
 |
| Dan was at his buddy Liam's Halloween party. |
 |
| Poor Belle got a terrible virus at the end of October and ran a fever for a week. Missed an entire week of school, including her first field trip to Cows & Corn, which I was supposed to chaperone with Daniel's class. |
 |
| Hmmm, empty caramel wrappers in the office....one guess who the culprit here was?! Solomon was not happy when Anabella missed school because he didn't get his extra long morning walk around the neighborhood. When Solomon gets mad.....well, you see what happens. |
 |
| Halloween craft |
 |
| I took this picture to remind me of what she said as she was taking her antibiotic (which she didn't like the taste of); she said she'd just do "it in a pattern, one sip of medicine, one sip of water, one sip of medicine, one sip of water" ha! Gotta write this cute stuff down or you forget. |
 |
| The day she missed her field trip, she still had a low grade fever, but we went to Ihop for their scary face pancake anyway. |
 |
| Don't you just love its rosy cheeks? |
 |
| My friend Beth is trying to convince me to get certified in real estate so I can be the Northern Va agent on her team. I shadowed one day in October. I'm still not completely "sold" on the idea, though I have ordered the book. |
 |
| Anabella made this bag to put her pencils in (as if she doesn't have a dozen pencil cases). She asked me to spell "studying bag" for her. They are both still loving school. Hooray for that! Book bags came home this month as well as a monthly homework sheet with an assignment for each weeknight. Fortunately, they're quick and easy assignments such as "draw pictures of 3 things that start with P" or "write a sentence that starts with I see." |
That's it for October.....well, except for Halloween, which is coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment