Thursday, October 29, 2015

Camping Part 2

The morning after our epic night of camping in a tent on the first freeze of the year, we woke up to sunshine (definite second to seeing the golden arches at 6am) and we were ready to start the day.

The kids were excited to explore the playgrounds, so we did that first thing after packing up the tent.























We headed out around 11am and decided to take the scenic way home via the Skyline Drive from Luray to Front Royal.





Taking pictures with her LeapPad. 

Chip had his eyes closed in this family picture, so I had to do some cropping because I think it's cute of Anabella.





This girl was extra lovey and I took full advantage of it! 





















All four passengers, including one 4-legged friend, fell asleep on the way home, leaving only the driver to take in all these pretty views.

Beautiful fall getaway but I think I speak for us all when I say we'd never been so thankful to curl up in our cozy beds that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment