Sunday, May 1, 2016

March Wrap-up

You know you're behind in blogging when you're posting March wrap-up in May!!

Schools were closed for primaries in early March, so we took the kids to Burke Lake Park and then had dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant, La Tolteca. 


This is cute on so many levels.
First is how cute Daniel looks at 100 and then his response to the prompt, "when I am 100 I will go to bed!." Gotta love that kid's practicality!! 

Anabella has been into labeling her pictures this month. 












Our neighbor, Aidan, joined Dan for his Home Depot workshop this month. 



Look how proud! 

Earned his 4th pin this month. 

Mom and Dad celebrated 40 years this March. Aunt Wandy gave me this picture and I love it. So young and (almost) innocent looking, aren't they? :) 


Anabella's artwork hanging in the hallway at school. 

More art by Anabella....with the help of nature. 

When they're not fussing like sisters, these two neighbors have a great time conjuring up "stews" together. 


I swear I taught this type of summary in 7th grade (somebody wanted but so). 

Beth, Jen and I never tire of Edwin McCain concerts. This one was free for us as we now have an "in" with the sax player. This picture was taken at a Thai restaurant in Arlington prior to the concert with a friend of a friend of Beth's who waitresses there. 




Our Easter bunnies made their annual appearance just before Easter again this year. 

One of Anabella's many "creations"....this one a book of creations. 



The only good thing about Anabella getting the stomach flu the night before we were supposed to leave for Florida was that Chip was already off that Friday, so he went to school and had lunch with Dan.


I said we didn't have any pictures from our travel day (day 8 of spring break). I forgot about this one. Aren't you so glad I found it in my photo stream and included it here for your viewing enjoyment. 

Another highlight from day 8....coming home to our sweet baby boy! 

Only a very few pictures from Easter taken by Chip as I was sick in bed with the stomach flu. Boy am I ever glad we decided to drive all day Saturday and not Sunday!! 





Beast mom, that's me! Luckiest beast mom EVER!!
Love my lunchbox notes care of my sweet girl. 


That wraps up our March.....April coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment