Thursday, September 22, 2016

August Wrap Up

Lots to wrap up in August:


I always love what Daniel builds. So creative!


I don't remember why I took these pictures of them sleeping one night, but I'm glad I did. 


Solomon awaiting his Daddy's arrival.

Maw's birthday


Found this monkey across the street at his elementary school one evening. I think he might have biked over with his Daddy. 

Packed their lunches for the pool.....and oh my, Belle dressed herself. 




The pool was so busy in August, there was hardly a place to sit. 

See what I mean....not a single free chair! 



Granny! This is at my Great Aunt Elsie's granddaughter's baby shower. 

At the park across from Daddy's school after helping him set up his office one afternoon.






I wish this girl was a little more ladylike. ahem....



We had to stop at the mall on the way home....oh, but they fit, they fit! They're not too big at all. They're totally not too tall for the kiddie area. Oh, sad day. But we had to make it funny. (so I wouldn't cry!) 


Seriously?
When did this happen?
 I think they've been playing it on "illegally" for some time now. 

I'm always glad Daniel packs provisions for our morning walks with Solomon.


It's an RV! 

See.....! 




Lindsay and her kids joined us at the pool again in August...along with Granny this time.

How many takes to get them all looking?!




After pool snuggles and tv watching






Oops, looks like some kids got caught in the rain! 


Don't all girls walk their dolls?!

My friend Mary and I did our yearly get the kids together playdate so that we can meet at restaurants just the two of us the rest of the year and not feel guilty. 




Pool with Lily & Aidan


Kids up at Granny's










Oh, the beauty of summer! Hate to see it end but excited for fall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment