Saturday, May 13, 2017

April Wrap-up

This is a rather random picture.
I took it on the Monday after Spring Break. Chip had to return to school but PWC was off. Chip had texted as he usually does and requested a picture. So....here you go, kids skipping out of Target on the Monday after Easter.  

Kids Skipping out of Target Take II. 

One Friday in April at the bus stop.

Anabella took this one. 

Look how detailed this is. I had 7th graders that couldn't do this. I love what she wrote: "A look or name of someone does't mean they are not nice so be nice to them." Like her teacher wrote, that is "great insight" for a 1st grader!! (in my teaching days we called this more of a "theme" than main idea, but insightful nonetheless.)

Shopping with Allie and her crew for a prom dress for Erika one Sunday afternoon. 

PJ day always makes for the easiest morning!! 


It's not enough for King Solomon to sleep on our bed.
He props himself atop pillows. 

DC getting his summer "do"

Slurpees with neighborhood friends on a hot Saturday afternoon! 

Lunch box note for Mommy

A Dan Credle original right here. 

I tell ya, this boy has some talent for designing with legos.
These are not box sets either, though he does follow directions with those really well too.
He combines them to make his own designs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment