Here are a few pictures from rehearsal along with the videos I made of the performances:
This performance was called Manassas Bakery.
Clearly, someone was not cooperating for the pictures in this beautiful dress. Our time was limited in between scenes and I can't believe this is the only one I got! This dress was beautiful. Anabella called it her "wedding dress." The ballet performance was Flower Gallery. The theme was Rock This Town and it featured Manassas area businesses.
Belle's sweet friend Olivia from ballet. These two are going to try to get in the same classes next year as they really seemed to make good friends.
Here are the professional photos from rehearsal:
Here are the videos:
Recital 2017
I wish the ballet performance was first because I like her ballet dress so much better than this one that we have all the pictures in!
For the first time since she's been dancing, Anabella insisted on staying for the entire show. She waited in the dressing room with her friend Olivia until the very end when she walked out with the cast and took the stage to watch awards.
She was among a few little ballerinas to stay, but I"m glad we did because I enjoyed the finale and watching the awards and hearing the stories of the girls who were graduating, etc. etc. Look closely and you'll see her.
There she is clapping away.
Picture of her with her instructor, Ms. Jilian, from the candids in the back of the program.
Such a nice group of leaders/owners. Family owned since started by Ms. Bonnie (far left with her husband who often works the desk) in 1971. Ms. Lisa is the other lead instructor.
Anabella rocked it out, let me tell ya. I'm always so proud to see her on stage. Her confidence improves with each performance, and while I know she had to be, she hardly seemed nervous at all this time. She wants to do both tap/ballet again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment