Monday, December 11, 2017

November Wrap-up



Daniel drew Daddy's truck and him playing basketball beside it. 


We've been hearing a lot of this 50 states song this month. 





Selfie for the boys on the way to ballet.




Cracker Barrel 



Daniel had to make a "healthy" pizza for Cub Scouts. 




It's been just about a year since she started, and she is getting mighty good at the piano! 







I hosted an Usborne book party on Facebook for Lindsay, and the kids helped me by sharing about why they liked these books. Daniel said no at first, but he makes a few appearances in the video below. 


















We got our bedroom painted! 

I made a little seating area. 



Lidl shoppers!

Shopping with Daddy at the Nike outlet.

Lunch with Mommy


Celebrating Dan's reading success at Foster's Grille.
I love positive phone calls from teachers. 



I took this picture too late. He had set up all these blocks in a circle like dominos. 

First school projects - making an ecosystem diorama.



Dan's Grasslands project

Belle's Rainforest



No comments:

Post a Comment