Monday, January 1, 2018

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve fell on a Sunday this year, so we went to the 11:30 service before heading to Front Royal. First thing that morning, Daniel and Anabella exchanged the gifts they got one another since that's what Allie and I always did.



They each went to Five Below and picked 3 items.
Belle got Dan a basketball squishy, gloves and a straw building set. 

Dan got Belle a poop squishy (lol), a mermaid tale blanket and a pillow that has sequins that flips and uncovers a smile emoji face. 









Outside of church with the ornaments they made (manger scenes)

At Mom and Dad's- Allie loved her new purse (and matching wine, I mean, water bottle). 


I think Allie's camera settings on her phone were off because all these pictures look skinny. 


Solomon looks like he's kissing me! lol.











Allie got me a pretty new dress coat. 

At home we put our treats (including a carrot for Rudolph) by the fireplace. Belle was not happy that we didn't have any chocolate chip cookies because that's what Santa at Christmastown told her to leave. Along with "a carrot for Rudolph." I told her I was pretty sure our Santa preferred peanut butter balls (and crockpot candy, which I made for Granny's on Thanksgiving and was such a big hit I made another batch, 2 actually and gave some to friends at work). It does look kinda skimpy on that big plate though. Next year I think we better leave some cookies, too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment