As usual, trying to get a picture of the four of them together at one time was difficult.
Anabella, like last year, had her fill of leaves after 10 minutes or so. The three boys played until it was time for dinner.
I love this picture!
This is another favorite!
The following weekend, Daddy raked our leaves, and while we didn't have quite the pile Maw and Dee did, Anabella and Daniel had fun helping with the chore. Anabella really liked picking up the leaves! She's such a helper! Daniel acted more as a supervisor, taking his turn with the rake every now and then, especially when Hagan and Ian, our neighbors next door came over to get in on the fun!
Dan Credle
Bridlewood's Leaf Raking Supervisor
(Also a Steelers Fan)


I am glad your kids got to play in the leaves together. The only memories I really have of playing in the leaves as a kid was with Allison when you all lived at Granny's old house. Mom always warns me to watch out for ticks with Caleb, but it is so fun I let him do it anyway. We don't have many trees nearby but up on the Drive there are several fun spots full of leaves to play in.
ReplyDelete