Monday, May 27, 2013

Funny Faces

On Saturday, we went to the Strawberry Festival at Sky Meadows State Park in Delaplane. I'll be doing a post on that later- it was fun.  In the meantime, I couldn't wait to add these "face" pictures I made on the way home (from the front seat of the van).

It was SO LOL (and I use that expression sparingly.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. 


Mad Face

Happy Face

Just Plain "Cute Girl" Face

Old Fashioned "Cute Boy" Face
The "Ooooh, Yuck" Face

I think I just swallowed a bug Face

Solemn Face

In need of an eye brow wax Face
(none of my faces turned out- I'm not very good at self portraits with the big camera)
The "Heeeennnh" face
(Daddy tried not to participate but eventually gave in to our persuasion)

Surprised Face

 Sly Grin Face

The "I"m Busy" Face
 
"Ewwww, something smells" Face


"Are we home yet?" Face

The "You talkin' to me?" Face 

The "uh, oh" Face

The "I can't believe it!" Face

Tired Boy "just want to take a nap" Face

Handsome 3 year old Boy Face
The "ok, sweetie, I've had enough" Face

The "I am a good sinnnnnngggggeeeeerrrrrrr" Face
(like her Mommy, this girl never got tired of making "faces!")

Fake Sleep Face #1

Fake Sleep Face #2
The "Yay, We're Home" Face


LOL, right? 

Give me a camera, a few "fun" subjects, a little time and TaDa.....who needs Picture People? :)

1 comment: