Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Week: Day 2- Dress up at DTPT

For their first day of dress up at Daytime Playtime, Anabella was Dorothy
and Dan Credle was Batman! I wish I had a video of Dan walking into his classroom as Batman. Oh my, did he ever strut.  I'm not sure strut is really the right word. He twisted and turned and did a little dance....flying his way in the room! It was hilarious.

Anabella was enamored with her "Toto" (a.k.a. Fluffy). I told her Dorothy didn't carry a brush, but she insisted that she take it so she could brush Toto's hair. ha! They have personalities all their own!


We missed the Fall Fun Festival on Friday afternoon, so it was fun to see all the cool decorations at Daytime Playtime for the first time. 



Tuesday night we turned our pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns...stay tuned for pictures in the next post.

1 comment: