Tuesday, October 22, 2013

So Sweet

Anabella and Daniel have been in separate rooms for well over a year now.  Sometimes at naptime they "pretend sleep" in the same bed for a while before one of them ends of up going in his/her own room.  That's why I was so surprised the other night when I went to check on them like I always do before bed and found this:



It was about 11pm, and I'd been downstairs preparing my stuff for the consignment sale.  I always hear them when they get up, so I don't know how I could have missed the footsteps. 

Even after the flash from the camera, neither of them blinked an eye, so I wasn't about to wake the sleeping sweeties. 



Now, as if that's not enough sweetness for one post....

Here's Caleb, Anabella and Daniel cuddlin' on Granny's couch preparing to watch a little Pink Foot (Bubble Guppies). I think Hadley was napping. 

And a little more to add to that:

Two girlfriends with their girlfriends....

and with their sweet boys!


1 comment:

  1. Lots of little ones cuddling make for the best photos!

    ReplyDelete