Just a bit behind over here- playing catch up from early in December....
where the Credle Kitchen was Cookies and Kisses Central!
 |
| Way to press hard, Anabella! |
 |
| This batter was the perfect consistency for their fingers; they needed very little assistance. |
 |
| Dan was all about making gingerbread boys. |
 |
Look at Anabella's head on the counter- yes, we DID really eat these cookies. (yes, looking back, I should have pulled her hair back, but at this point it was too late) |
 |
| The cookies were just a bit thick but they did them themselves. |
 |
| Very serious when she's working..... |
 |
| The gingerbread boys are Daniel's and the stars were made by Anabella. |
 |
| I want this one! |
 |
| Ready YET?? |
 |
| While we were baking....look what happened in the living room. |
 |
| Do you see what I see? |
 |
| Who Me? |
 |
| What? I've been here the whole time. Promise. |
 |
| Opening their gifts from Hagan & Ian (our friends across the street); Jen brought them over the day before but they were napping and I'd forgotten to give them to them. Too bad one bag is now minus some hot cocoa and a few kisses.....yes, dogs aren't supposed to have chocolate. But, guess what, he's still with us. Not his first time (or likely his last). |
About a week later, we were at it again....only this time we were making pretzel kisses.
 |
| Unraveling that paper is a good fine motor skill (look closely at their mouths- they were pulling a Lucy- remember that episode?). |
 |
| Ummmm.... |
 |
| Gooooooood |
 |
Good grief, can someone get me some new cookie sheets?
(done- after seeing these pictures and realizing how bad they were, I bought some just a few days ago- the others didn't seem that old; then I remembered I'd had them since 2005 when we got married- um, 8 years ago! I'd say that's pretty good for cookie sheets.) |
And, would you believe it, a week or so later, we were back at it AGAIN....
 |
| This time I only had one helper (but no shortage of sprinkles). |
 |
| Dan loves to bake, but on this particular day he was too engrossed in his new track (from the boys across the street- we let them borrow our truck and they gave us this track- Merry Early Christmas, Daniel! He loves it!) |
 |
| Michael likes cookies and kisses. |
Those aprons are too cute. We still need to have a cookie play date!
ReplyDelete