Saturday, January 11, 2014

Family Pictures

As I mentioned in an earlier post, back in November, we did a family photo shoot at a park in Oakton.  The photographer, ironically enough, was the same person who recommended the photography class that Chip got me for my birthday.  She's a 4th grade teacher at his school and does photography on the side.  Check out her website here:  emilyfphoto.com

She's pretty awesome.

The kids took right to her.

Here are the pictures.  I like some better than others. I've enlarged my favorites.











Daniel and Anabella (and their favorite things- yeahyeah and new bear):





If this was the only picture we got, it was worth it.
This is my very favorite picture of them to date.




Silly pictures:



Google added this animation when I uploaded to Picasa Web Albums.
It makes me laugh.

Serious 

Back to being silly


More Family Shots:





Mommy and Daniel:







Daddy and Anabella:





Candid by the gazebo:








More Family Photo Shots:  these were candid, too, in that Chip was goofing with the kids as usual and happened to flip them upside down; then, Emily asked if he could flip them both; could he? yep.  And, it made me laugh.  Love these pictures.



I tried to get Daniel on my shoulders, but this is as far as I could get him.
Wimpy Mommy!

I could flip him though!




Last, but not least:






What's your favorite?


1 comment:

  1. These are great! I don't even know how to pick a favorite.

    The animated one cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete