Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Morning

By the time the kids fell asleep Christmas Eve, it was probably 10pm or later.  With that said, they slept in a little later than usual Christmas morning. The one morning you want them up early! ha! Actually it was nice. Chip and I were able to get up and have a cup of coffee before Daniel came down around 7:45. Anabella followed a little later, around 8am.







It's a good thing Santa didn't forget the dogs this year- someone was more excited about their stockings than her own! 









Very excited about his Captain America costume! 


Anabella loved all her "Frozen" surprises! This is what she told people when they asked what she wanted for Christmas "Frozen surprises"....the Santa at Fair Oaks asked if she wanted some ice cream sandwiches or popsicles.....not sure whether that's funny or not. She's four. And he's Santa for goodness sake! 

Spiderman "surprises" always a hit with this boy! 



A Spiderman costume for new bear! 

It fit!

Couldn't wait to have Mommy open something!  



Anabella picked this out for me- a Shilee ornament! I love it!



A sleeping Sophia doll


Jake & the Neverland Pirates ship


I love that Daniel & Anabella love to give as much as they love to receive!  They were just as excited to have us open our gifts as they were their own. Okay, maybe not as excited, but still.  They took time out. 

Daddy said that Anabella was especially excited about picking out gifts for me this year- here's another ornament she picked for me- a "M" for "Mommy"....I sure do love this thoughtful girl!


Daddy got some magnets and new picture frames for his office as well as an iPhone docking station/alarm clock he's been wanting. I love this picture he's holding (which I had made into a magnet)- it's one of the kids taking a ride in his truck this summer. They love driving around the neighborhood in the truck. 



What a thoughtful husband- LOVE this! I'm so glad we got those pictures- a totally last minute decision- but everyone just loved them. Including me- and what a nice frame he chose for it! I also got some nice charms to add to my charm bracelet. 


Their school pictures turned out so good! 



All dressed up.....

Woohoo, fun Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment