Friday, January 9, 2015

First Snow Day of 2015


Only a couple inches, but hey, we'll take it!

Unfortunately, the snow came too late for schools to close, so while I kept Daniel and Anabella home so that they could enjoy the first snow of the season, Chip had to go to work.



Anabella couldn't wait to make a snow angel!

Dan was determined to get that driveway shoveled. 


Woohoo, we did it! 

About 2.5 inches....not the .5-1" that was forecasted. 



The birds keep pecking off Frosty's paint. I guess that's who's doing it. I need to spray him. 

Solomon tracks....he was glad we shoveled.
I shoveled them a path out back too.

That snow in late November just before Thanksgiving was a tease. This one was okay, but we're still holding out for some more.....a big snowstorm so that we can go sledding and build a Frosty. Bring it on, old man winter, Bring It On!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment