Ahhh, January.....hardly more than a dusting of snow, but it sure was cozy by the fire....
 |
Look at my red face! |
 |
Daddy's little helpers making eggs for breakfast. Bacon and eggs for breakfast on cold mornings in January.....snow or no snow, you just gotta have it. |
 |
| Notice Daniel's belt here? |
 |
| Sunday afternoon of good food, family and football...and look....we even have some four legged friends! |
 |
| This was at Beth's one afternoon....MLK Monday I think. |
 |
| How did Belle's new yehyeh make this picture?! ha! |
 |
| Nice picture, Sara! |
 |
| This little girl is a booger! |
 |
| She was reading to me one afternoon and added a little to this page: "Dad had a nap....and tooted and farted along." Cracked me up. She laughed and laughed, and so did I. She's usually not a potty humor kinda kid, which is I think what made it so funny. Well that and that it's true! |
 |
| Don't we all need a little color in January? |
 |
| Daddy and Belle on their night out when Daniel and I were out on our mommy/son date night with LIndsay and Caleb: Chuck-e-Cheese Date Night |
 |
Is that a beautiful baby or what? This is my good friend Mary's daughter who was born just after Thanksgiving. I finally got to meet her in January, and she just smiled and smiled at me. I think she was happy that I was taking her mommy to her special birthday lunch. She knows mommys need girl time too! Can't wait to get my hands on her again soon! |
 |
| Anabella was working on princess crowns for her upcoming princess birthday party, while Daniel was making a telescope. |
 |
| I love the way they "lay out" their clothes. Look how "the little Daniel" put his arm around his sister....so sweet. They picked these outfits themselves. Some days I wish they had a sign to wear stating that...."Yep, I picked my own clothes out today." ha! They do a pretty good job most of the time. :) |
 |
| Love morning snuggles with this sweet boy! |
 |
| Anabella "organized" her bathroom. |
And, there you have it....January's random ramblings from the Credle Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment