After having so much fun at Water Country on our first trip of the season, it wasn't but a few days later that we returned for another spontaneous trip to Water Country followed by fireworks that night at Busch Gardens.
 |
| This is our one and only picture from WC that day. Thank goodness for our photo key or we wouldn't have had any! |
 |
| But we have plenty of these cuties showing their patriotism that evening! |
 |
My neighbor is a LuLaRoe consultant and that's where I got my festive leggings. Solomon is so unimpressed. |
 |
| Coloring at Outback that night before Busch Gardens. |
 |
| LaRue is always good at remembering to take pictures. She likes the way I "pose". |
 |
| I think this is a good one. |
 |
| We took full advantage of our "free" photos via our Photo Key at BG that night (since we were dressed up and all). |
 |
| The only thing is they put their "logo" on them all. Imagine that. I cropped it out of this one. Probably not supposed to do that, but it's my blog and I do what I want. |
 |
| Yep, we pretty much hit up every photographer. And there were a ton out that night, which is surprising since it was late in the evening. |
 |
| Lots of character sightings, too. |
 |
Belle with her hands up on a roller coaster!! Can you believe it?! |
 |
| The kids loved seeing Elmo. They chased him around Sesame Street's Forest of Fun. It was so cute. And fun! I love that they still light up when they see these characters. Keep them young, keep them young!!! |
 |
| Chip, Anabella and I rode the swings and barely made it out in time to see the fireworks show. Daniel went with the Credles to a 70s show instead. We all met back up in the parking lot for the fireworks. I'm not sure which I enjoyed more. While I love a good fireworks show, riding the swings at night is pretty fun, too. |
 |
| As usual, it was a beautiful fireworks presentation and made me proud to be an American. The only thing about watching from the parking lot is that we miss out on the music, so we play our own instead. "God Bless America" is my favorite. |
No comments:
Post a Comment