Thursday, July 7, 2016

June Wrap up

Wrapping up June.....
Home Depot June class

This was the weekend of Belle's recital, so the Credles got to go along too. 




Making Father's Day trophies- #1 DAD! 





Solomon's new bed! 

He still likes this one best, but has been doing very well sleeping in his new one. 

Pool time!!!
The pool was open after school during early June until school let out, so we went over some in the afternoons. 

The last week of school we went both days Sergey & Svetlana were with us (Monday and Thursday). Their mom actually asked me if I could take them since they had both just made the swim team and needed to practice. And, I'm glad we did. We ended up registering the kids for the "Guppies" program, which is swim team for beginners. They get to learn the basics of swimming M-Th mornings from 10:30-11am through the month of June and then have a "mini-meet" the last week of June. 


Awww, the memories!! If you've been a blog reader long, you know where these pictures were taken. 






Last picture of the four of them together. They have grown soooo much over the years! I need to find the first picture of the four of them together and do a then/now. The twins were 2 when S & S started with us in 2012. Sergey was in 3rd grade and is now a rising 7th grader! Svetlana was in 2nd and is now a rising 6th grader. I remember having to wake up the kids (2 years old) from their afternoon naps some days to get S & S from the bus. And, this year I walked to the bus because they were all coming home from school (minus Sergey who rode the middle school bus and was already here). Not sure if I'll be lucky enough to watch these two grow as 6th and 7th graders next year or not. Doesn't look like I'll be teaching full time, so maybe!! If not, I'll sure miss 'em. 

This is Catherine, our neighborhood babysitter and someone who has definitely been a real blessing over the years. Last year we saw her a lot more as she helped out with Belle & Dan so that I could help S and S with homework. Hard to believe she graduated this year. This was at her graduation party. Dan's face in this picture- LOL!!! 


This is the one I used to make her card.
Catherine will go to Liberty University in the fall. We will miss her!! 




The bulletin board in my classroom was adorned with love notes. I took a few pictures before taking them down and packing them away with the rest of my desk stuff....not knowing where I'll be unpacking it or how soon. 



Daddy & Dan selfie they sent us one night while out biking. 



Belle & I were out walking Solomon & visiting the park.....we need to work on our selfie faces....the boys have it down. 






Yep, it's summer alright!! 
More summer fun coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment