Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Second Birthday!

Daniel and Anabella's real birthday was Monday, February 13th. We spent the morning at a friend's house on a Valentine's playdate. Anabella and Daniel, along with several other toddlers, decorated Valentine cookies! The twins had plenty of practice eating frosting over the three days leading up to the playdate, so they were especially efficient at shoveling frosting in their mouths.  Only this time, they also had sprinkles! Someone did take pictures (I was too covered in sprinkles), so when she sends them to me, I'll post later. For now, you will just have to use your imagination.  Approximately six kids under the age of 4 decorating Valentine cookies! Great fun!!

After a good nap (one of Mommy's favorite things about playdates), Anabella and Daniel woke ready for more sugar! Since it was their birthday, Mommy obliged Daniel's favorite snack request, and they had fruit snacks for their afternoon snack!! 




Daddy came home while they were snacking and grabbed kisses from his sweet (only minutes away) 
2-year olds! He arrived home around 4pm, which is almost exactly the time they were born-
4:19 pm- Daniel
4:20 pm- Anabella.












Following snack, we all worked together to say good-bye to Frosty.  I was going to do this during their nap, but I was afraid they would be upset if they woke up and the Frosty tree was gone. So, I waited and let them help.




After a third helping of sugar, birthday cupcakes, complete with more frosting, we finished up the day opening presents from Mommy and Daddy. Happy Birthday, to our TWO 2-year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment