Sunday, October 28, 2012

More September Catch-up...

While they prefer to eat inside their favorite restaurant, Chick-fil-a; occasionally, we get it to-go. I love these pictures from September of my little inchworms eating lunch after their second day of school.




Here are a few more of my favorite September pictures:


Dancin' inside in the rain....
we're dancin' inside in the rain....


just dancin' inside in the rain...
oh, what a glorious feeling....


just, dancin' inside in the rain!! 

We also had lots of fun times outdoors in September, though we were so busy picking weeds and keeping the yard up (Anabella is our resident weed picker, while Daniel prefers to mow the lawn) we don't have many pictures, but here are a few: 



Last year for Christmas Daniel and Anabella got PBK anywhere chairs. They are called anywhere chairs for a reason. They take them just about anywhere- I did a post called "7 minutes" when they managed to pull them onto the deck.  Well, needless to say, the covers need periodic cleanings.  Anabella and Daniel do not let these cleanings keep them from using their chairs.  In fact, I think they'd prefer I leave off the covers, as they get quite creative in creating houses, garages, etc. with the cushions. Below, you will see one of Daniel's masterpieces in the making. (PBK does not include these elaborate plans in their directions for assembly :)) 









1 comment:

  1. I want to get Caleb rain boots! Maybe an idea for Christmas... Hope I can find some cute ones :)

    ReplyDelete