Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dress Up


Anabella and Daniel LOVE dress up.

LOVE it.

I never know what I might find when I turn the corner...

While Anabella is almost always a princess....i.e. a "beautiful" princess.... 

Daniel's costumes change depending on what mood he's in....
Sometimes he's scary....

Other times, he's cool.

Then, occasionally, he's serious.
Here he is as Daddy in "work clothes."

Sometimes, he's just plain silly.
Here he is at Granny's as Woody from Toy Story.
(meanwhile Anabella is playing the role of "Mother Hen" with Hadley
)

Wait a minute, is that the Wiggles Big Red Car?!
Here's the princess (that's a leotard on her bottom half).
They dress themselves- can you tell?
And, TaDa....it's Cinderella.
Don't you love her placemat?
She always unfolds her napkin like that and wants us to put her snack on it when she sits at the little table- calls it her "placemat." 

(poor child does have a real placemat on the big table)

WooooWeeeee. 
Besides playing dress up, they both love to help pick out their everyday clothes, too.
I love this outfit Anabella picked for one day in Early May.
She brought all of this downstairs to me, proud as could be. 

It was a beautiful outfit, (ahem), and while it was raining and not entirely
appropriate....


she wore it anyway (minus the capris- I do have SOME limits)...


..and I did suggest she wear her raincoat and boots.


Dan likes to pick out his clothes, too. :) 


I love my little 3 year old clowns!




1 comment:

  1. My friend had her children make buttons that read "I dressed myself today." Then she didn't have to be embarrassed about their crazy outfits since the button said it all.

    ReplyDelete