While their mother was away being a glutton at the Shady Maple in PA, Daniel and Anabella were busy sipping their free Slurpee at 7/11 with their Daddy on July 11th.
Not only did I miss free Slurpee day this year (I couldn't find a single 7/11 in PA- I didn't look that hard), I also missed Cow Appreciation the next day at Chick-fil-a.
Now Daddy did the free Slurpees (free, no strings attached on 7/11), but he was not willing to make the effort to dress the kids as cows for a free meal at Chick-fil-a on Friday, July 12th. (We'll save that for next year.)
Anyway, I just love this picture of the cuties enjoying their first Slurpee:
Since then, we've been back twice. They request Slurpees now instead of ice-cream!
Daniel likes Coca Cola (calls it soda). Anabella and Daddy like Wild Cherry. Mommy likes Pina Colada & Wild Cherry mixed. What's your favorite? (If you can't remember, then it's time you make a trip to 7/11- it's only summer for a few more weeks!)




I never have been a big fan of Slurpees but how can that husband of yours pass up a free meal at Chickfila! Dave wouldn't wear this cow hat the one time I tried to get him to do it either. Next year we will have to take advantage of it again like we did last year on our girls' shopping night. :)
ReplyDelete