Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Wrap-up

While I know I take more pictures (quantity wise), Chip seems to always get my favorite ones (quality wise) The six pictures below are ones he captured with his phone. The first two are bedtime ones (during story time) and the next two are Saturday morning wake-ups.






Anabella made a bed for Shilee in the living room
(and tucked her in)

Kisses at Costco
Hayden turned 7 years old in September. We celebrated one Sunday afternoon with a nice meal at Mom and Dad's.


He liked the Ninja game Daniel picked out for him at Toys R Us.

Excited about his Duck Dynasty cake
(nobody could believe I had no idea who these guys were!?)
Hayden is wearing the Ninja shell we got him on his back.

Grandaddy Bull joined us, though he was having some back pain.
We took the cake to the living room so he could enjoy as well.


Happy 7th Birthday, Hayden!
My #1 gardening sidekick went to the garage and got himself a chair!
Can you believe that?!



Sidekick #2 pranced around a bit in her rainboots but didn't do much digging.

 



I can't keep all the preschool artwork.  Or the letters and faces that I find on sticky notes and random pieces of paper that I find around the house on a daily basis (Anabella loves making "cards" for people).  I keep everything for a week.....take a picture of it if it's sentimental (which it all is, right?), then make sure they don't see it in the recycle bin (I do keep some but I can't POSSIBLY keep it all-shhhh, don't tell! ).

Here's some September artwork (some more sentimental than others but all very special because of who prepared it):


Have I posted yet that Anabella is writing As?
It's her "signature".....goes on everything.  Including all the work she brings home from school.
She can write some other letters, too. The first time she made an A, I couldn't believe it.  It was all her own doing; she brought it to me and said, "Look, Mommy, is this an A?" I guess that means she's ready to write letters. Oh my.



This person is one of her best yet- he even has eyebrows!
(It's a keeper.)








They usually bring home work on Thursdays, so that's when I re-decorate the fridge and kitchen walls. M was the first letter they did- second week of school. M. Interesting place to start, huh?  The following week was N and this week was P.  Poor little O. I suppose he'll have his week later.

 

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Anabella on the writing. Caleb can make a C but it is easier to make in some ways than other letters.

    P.S. What kind of phone does Cliff have? It does take good photos.

    ReplyDelete