Monday, March 17, 2014

So Much for Wrapping up Winter....

This is what we woke up to this morning:

Woo hoo, a Snow Day!!
While I am always happy for snow as I love having my hubby home all day, my enthusiasm for snow dulls as we approach the end of February. 

My thoughts on March Snow? 
No thanks. 

Solomon and Shilee agree. 
They told me they do not like to see their door blocked like this. 
They do not like trudging through snow to do their business.
They do not like having to dry off upon re-entering the house.
They do not like the feel of sand and salt in their paws.
Solomon & Shilee's thoughts on March Snow:
No thanks.

I've been worried about this tree all winter....it's still hangin' in there.
This was friendly snow, thankfully.
 
Solomon & Shilee: Friendly snow? Is there such thing?! 

Dan went out with Daddy for a while but didn't stay out long before the thought of hot chocolate beckoned him back in.   

What better to do while sipping hot chocolate on a snow day?
Reading the comics, of course.
(I have a feeling our newspaper carrier seconds my opinion on March snow.)


Okay, enough with the snow already....how about some kudos for our kiddos....
Look what Dan brought home last Thursday.
Go, Dan!!

And, look what our budding artist drew on her easel yesterday....


I know I'm biased, but is that not remarkable artwork for a 4 year old?
I only wish it was on paper so I could frame it! 

Okay, let's try this again.....I'm packing up the snowsuits and boots. The sneakers and jackets are ready.....we're saying good-bye to winter.....and, woo hoo, let's have some Spring Days soon, please!





1 comment:

  1. Good job, Dan Credle! He did great writing his name.

    I think Anabella is very talented. I like the detail on the face.

    ReplyDelete