Sunday, April 13, 2014

More Spring Fun at Granny's

The Friday after Caleb and Hadley's birthday, we had more cousin fun, this time at Granny's.





We played outside and had an Easter egg hunt.




I loved the way Caleb hid the eggs, just dropping them into the grass.



Granny made sure Reid found one.



We got Hadley this outfit for her birthday, and I had the same one for Anabella. I called Lindsay the night before to suggest she wear it so they'd be twins. 

Can you tell Anabella likes leading Hadley around?







Caleb and Daniel had fun with their sticks until they started using them as swords and we had to take them away.













Granny and Reid watched from the porch.
Do you love the way they decorated Granny's door for Easter?



Big strong Dan Credle






Looking forward to more spring fun soon! I so love to watch the kids play together.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go back and save some of these. The third pic from the bottom is such a classic Hadley face.

    ReplyDelete