Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 4th Weekend: Va Beach

I took my camera to the beach this time, which I hardly ever do. Because I had it, I took a ridiculous amount of pictures. Who doesn't love beach pictures? I did it purposefully as I had planned to make a slideshow on iPhoto set to music, only it took me forever to edit the ridiculous number of photos. Few of which I could delete because they all capture something just a little unique, you know? If I take the time to find the right song (trust me, I spent longer on this then I did editing the photos), July will be over and I'll still be blogging about the 4th!

Enough already.....turn on your own favorite beach song and enjoy:




















I love my big kid of a husband.
He was so excited to try out his new boogie board.
And, having had hurricane force winds just the day before, the waves were surf ready!



Daddy, you be careful out there!

I was so glad Daniel and Anabella were content to play in the sand.
We told them the waves were dangerous that day (they really were; there were rip tide warnings), and they were satisfied with playing in the sand and, of course, getting their feet wet. 




































Dan was so cute. He REALLY loved the sand. Can you tell?

I never could quite figure it out, but he loved digging this way. With his hands but also with the shovel. Bent over like this. 




Someone help this girl fill her bucket!
(Mommy is too busy taking pictures- do you see why it's better when I don't take the camera?!)
Seriously though, I really am bad at "playing" at the beach. Fortunately for me, Daddy does it well. Balance is good. :) 












































































































































What song did you pick? :) Stay tuned....more beach (only much fewer pictures)....coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment