 |
Woohoo!! DisneyWorld here we come! |
 |
| With the exception of Daniel who was wearing a new Captain America shirt, the rest of us were wearing the exact same outfit we wore last Spring Break to Disney. Why not?! |
 |
| We parked at the Magic Kingdom and then took the monorails to Epcot where we met Dennis, who checked 3 of us in for free with his Park Hopper passes. And, let me tell you, we took full advantage of the Park Hoppers! We hopped and hopped. Started at Epcot, spent a few hours at Hollywood Studios and then finished the day at Magic Kingdom. |
 |
| The Test Track looked like one of the most popular rides at Epcot, so we went there first. Good thing, because we only had to wait about 30 minutes and the line was over an hour later in the day. |
 |
| This was one of the highlights of our day. Dan and Belle each designed their own vehicle, and then we test drove them. So fun! |
 |
| Dan made a big ol' monster truck. |
 |
| Belle designed a green sports car. |
 |
| Afterwards, they played around in the Chevrolets that were in the showroom. |
 |
| There was an International Flower & Garden Festival going on at the time, so there were lots of pretty displays of flowers. We felt like we were at BG! |
 |
| We passed this little play area, and of course the kids had to stop. |
 |
Next stop: Living with the Land (I'm so behind with my blogging; instead of describing all these attractions; I've linked them to Epcot's webpage.) |
 |
| By the end of that (long!) ride (all the Epcot rides were pretty long, which was good), we were ready for some lunch. We ate at Seasons, a cafe inside Living with the Land. |
 |
| The kids and I had Asian meals and Chip had a sub of some kind. It was all yummy! The kids meals came with drinks. Our kids don't know how to act with real drinks since they always drink water, so naturally they're both drinking them dry in these pictures. ha! |
 |
| Daniel was good and fueled up and wanted to carry the backpack. |
 |
| Dan liked this skunk because during the ride it sprayed us! |
 |
| Last stop before leaving Epcot (and the longest line, about an hour) was Spaceship Earth. |
 |
| This was one of the few rides at Epcot that I remember from when I was there as a teenager; only it was even cooler than I remember. Now, they take your picture and personalize your ride into the future based on the choices you make on the screen. |
 |
| Beach bums who like to read! |
 |
| When we exited they had a world map and "flew" your faces to your location. I should have videoed it but it went so fast. So cool!! This ride was another highlight of Epcot. |
I do not remember Epcot being so fun! We had an absolute blast spending the morning/early afternoon there. We still left a lot of the park untouched (reason to go back), but we felt like we really fit a lot in considering we were only there 5.5 hours.
 |
| Around 1:30pm, we hopped on a shuttle bus and headed to Hollywood Studios, where we did another whirlwind tour before ending the day at the Magic Kingdom later that evening. I am not kidding when I said we took full advantage of our Park Hopper passes!! |
Hollywood Studios coming soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment