Friday, June 24, 2016

May Wrap-up

Hugging the GBW panda at Daddy's annual faculty basketball game. 



Someone had my phone while we were yard sale-ing one Saturday in May. 



Oh my. Our sweet neighbor wrote us a lovely love note on our house of all places. 

Making a mess in the water after getting out of the sand box one evening. 



May = Ice cream! 

And just like that, the grass is green and the flowers are in bloom. 


One night after ballet, we ran home so Belle could change before we went out to dinner. Oh my, this is what she wore. I said, "Wow, Belle, don't you look nice. That's fancy." Her reply was, "Well, you said we were going to dinner." 


The boys waited for a table while we went to Charming Charlie to find something for Allie's birthday. 

I forget exactly why I took this one night. I think it's because he looked so cute and because he was sleeping with no shirt. 

Anabella got this as a birthday gift and it took until May for us to try it out. 

Anabella used leftover Christmas M&Ms to make her chocolate bar. 




Daniel made his a crispy bar (by adding Rice Krispies of course!).




Daddy & Dan went on a lot of bike rides in May, which left Belle & I some girl time. Can you guess what this is?


Oh, what lovely hair I had. 



Daniel reading before bed one night. "All About Danny"

Pesky wabbit!


No comments:

Post a Comment