Wednesday, December 21, 2016

November: Looking Like Christmas!!

You KNOW we didn't wait until December to decorate for Christmas. But Christmas trees can't make their way into a wrap-up post. No, no, decorating for the most wonderful time of the year always deserves its own post.

So....here ya go:

We always start with the kids' trees. They both love going through their bins, pulling out their books and Christmas goodies and decorating their trees. This year, they both couldn't wait to put on their Elf on the Shelf pjs. We did these trees really early this year....I think maybe the second weekend in November? Never too early....especially for upstairs trees.

Daniel had his entire tree decorated in no time at all, while this girl had on her gown and slippers, and what was she doing you ask? Coloring a Christmas picture. ha! Cutie.  
We got a new tree for the office this year. A snowman tree that will hopefully be easy to carry into the den come January! 

Do you see the photo bomb in this picture?! I'm not sure where the picture of Chip's tree is, so I'll have to add it later; but it is decorated and upstairs in our room. It's going to be retiring this year though because the bottom isn't lit. Need to keep my eye out for a new one. 

I took this down this month (moved it to the playroom) and I couldn't remember if I had a picture of it or not so I took another one. Isn't it a pretty flower?

Living room tree


This is the Charlie Brown tree that used to be in the office. 









Nothing like watching that first Christmas movie by the lights of the Christmas tree! 






It was December before we had our first fire of the season, and we've had a few since as it's been a cold December. Hoping for some snow sometime soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment