Back in late November, the kids went on a field trip to Mount Vernon. Cliff and I both signed up to chaperone, but since they had too many chaperones they had to use a lottery system to choose who got to go and he was chosen over me. Does that seem just wrong or what?!
They had a great time, and while I was bummed that I wasn't chosen to go too, I'm glad at least one parent got to go. I'm one of the room moms for both classes, and apparently they prefer to pick parents other than room moms since we're "chosen" for so much already. Seriously?! I get to plan parties and made copies and send SignUp Genius emails, but have to stay home on field trip days?! Um, I think they need to re-think the system or else they're not going to have any more room moms!!






No comments:
Post a Comment