Monday, November 6, 2017

July Wrap-up

Blogger must know I am behind in my blogging because it keeps playing tricks on me and not inserting these pictures in the right order- ahhh!! Oh well, at this point if I get the pictures on here, I'll be happy. Here's Solomon....on a random day in July. 

Mid-July when Beth & I celebrated her birthday at National Harbor on her new boat!





Chip finished his back yard project to help with drainage in July.

Belle had a great time at Vacation Bible School at the church (UMC) where she does Awana.











A Dan Credle original made at Granny's one day in July.

Effie's ice cream one warm July night

They love playing by the creek near Effie's ice cream.


Professional bike riders these two!


Can't be all play though....here they are doing a little school work. 

July is a little early for huntin' season little ones. Lol. I remember this day....they were pretending to camp or something. 



Lazy summer mornings watching TV and snuggling


13 years married on July 30




Beautiful day for a winery


Kids had fun with MaMa and PaPa at Water Country




For our anniversary gift, we finally had time to check out TVs and bought a new flat screen for the family room Dan's face when he saw it! Lol. 


She loves making words from random letters.....she makes this kind of stuff up to do. 
This boy loves zucchini bread!
Good thing he's good at shredding the zucchini. :) 


It's been so long, I can't remember where this was taken. They were out somewhere while Dan and I were making zucchini bread. 







Not sure the significance of this face either.....did he lose a tooth?
Ahhh, clearly I need to do a better job keeping up with my blogging!!

Wedding in July (I think it was July?)....anyway, here are some pictures:



Some of these were from rehearsal but I downloaded them for Granny so they're in my photostream. 






Hadley and Anabella enjoyed watching it all.










The kids had a blast at the wedding in the photo booth and I know I have pictures from that but I can't find them right now so I'll add them later if they show up in one of my other albums. I'm so behind in blogging, it's a wonder I even found all of these!!

Stay tuned, lots of catching up on photos these next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment