Thursday, November 9, 2017

Late August

Enjoying Braemar park while Belle practiced piano.




On this particular morning, we had some extra passengers on our morning walk. 

I think the finished birdhouse made it in another post. 

Annual summer play date with my friend Mary and her kiddos.


Another annual summer tradition- pool day with Lindsay and her crew.






Daniel is so good at building!
I love taking pictures of his original creations. I need to make him a book! 


Always time for fort building during the lazy days of summer!










They tried to sleep in there....lasted all of 2 minutes. Lol.




Love seeing them read in bed.


Does she look happy to be holding baby Isaac or what? 








Dan's summer buzz cut.





Fun summer playdate


Look who was on the Cardinal board for the entire summer! 


Sometimes I find selfies like this on my phone.....


And sometimes I find pics of this cutie, too. 








Summer is just not complete without at least one trip to the park at the WARF. 


Summer lunch date to Cava with this cutie.
(Oh, and that's her crown.) 









No comments:

Post a Comment