Monday, November 13, 2017

September Wrap-up

I have no idea where this was taken but I know who took it because who else would let Anabella wear a "duh huh" play t-shirt out in public! Lol. 

Chillin' with ice pops on a hot September afternoon. 



Girls' Night at National Harbor on Beth's boat.

Hard at work....




Mom and Dad hosted an 85th birthday celebration for Aunt Bo at their house in September. 



More ice cream!
Only this was compliments of the ice cream truck. 

Making Gak


Dan trying out his future boat at Cabella's. 


My pictures are all messed up....here's Anabella (in her Steelers jersey!) with Aunt Bo and the card she made her. 

Sometimes I look back at these wrap-up posts and wonder why?
Like this one. Why was Daniel wearing a costume to walk Solomon during the month of September? 


Game time!




Homework


Ready for their first Cub Scout camp out!! 

You know what we did! 









School pictures

Bring a friend to dance




No comments:

Post a Comment