Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daniel and Anabella Visit LMS

 



Cliff and I met in 2003 at Liberty Middle School. After keeping our relationship secret for so long, many were surprised when we announced our engagement in 2004.  Two years later, in July 2005, we were married.  In 2011, eight years after their Mommy and Daddy met at LMS, Daniel and Anabella visited LMS.




We visited on a teacher workday, so Cliff met us out front when we arrived. The babies followed him inside while I parked the car. It was so cute to watch them run beside their Proud Papa into his workplace.  Apparently there was a meeting in the principal's conference room, so several teachers and the principal saw them walking to the door. Needless to say, we were met with a very warm welcome!

Our first stop was at Mommy's old classroom to visit Mommy's LMS BFF, Mrs. Ajmani.  And, guess what? She had stuffed animals and a very cool water bottle. Daniel liked the animals, Anabella preferred the water bottle, probably because it was pink (no probably because she knew she shouldn't have it).


Only we couldn't stay long because there was much more to see. 

Daniel: Cool! I think I'll just try out this locker.


Daniel: Wow, look, water comes out when I touch this....

Meanwhile, I am pretending I don't see his mouth on the handlebar and glad
Anabella is moving on to something else.....


Anabella:  Come on, Daddy, let's go upstairs!

Daniel: Books!!!

Shortly after taking a book off the shelf, Anabella backed herself into Ms. Price's lap for a story.


Anabella found a balloon. Only one. I'll let you
guess what happened next....

Time for Daniel to go on a piggyback ride!

Back downstairs we stopped in the office to see Ms. Jenni. She
showed us the pictures on Liberty's Wall of Fame. Look, there
we are! (just to the left of Jenni's head)


Then, back to the A pod to visit Ms. Bonner and say goodbye to Ms.
Ajmani. We stopped by Ms. Reaman's room, and she offered us a snack. 
And since we'd already built up an  immunity to LMS germs,
we sat right down on the floor.  I mean, why not, right? 

Like most middle schoolers after their first day of school, we were pooped! So, after being sprayed down with Lysol, we settled into our carseats for a quick nap on the way home. It was fun seeing where Mommy and Daddy met and walking in our Daddy's footsteps.  Who knows, maybe we'll be a Liberty Lion someday.






 




No comments:

Post a Comment