Unlike the family photo shoot, which is not likely to be an annual event (in fact, I will likely be disowned if anyone hears that I even mentioned it- hopefully nobody read to the end of my last post!), I do believe we have an annual trip in the making! This year was our second annual girls' weekend in Lancaster, PA. Mom, Granny, Allie and I left early Saturday morning and returned late Sunday night.
We shopped the outlets, enjoyed some nice meals and had fun talking and spending time together laughing and picking out Christmas presents
While I don't have any pictures of any of the above, I do have some of us at the Sight and Sound theatre where we saw the production Jonah on Saturday night.
The stage looks to be a big theatre screen, but the production is live and includes animals as well as actors who do terrific renditions of biblical stories. A fabulous show- all the productions are must sees if you're ever in the area- or even just want a short vacation. Tons of shopping in Lancaster, and who doesn't love looking at the beautiful countryside?! Great little weekend trip! We talked about returning this summer to see Noah- maybe June for Granny's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment