Thursday, December 6, 2012

We Are FaM-i-Ly!!

In October, my cousin Lindsay organized a Vaught family photo shoot as a gift for Granny for Christmas. It's been over 15 years since we've all gotten together for family pictures, and we've added a lot of people since then!

Lindsay has a friend who is just starting out as a photographer and has recently started her own business. She agreed to take us on; and while the sun was not in full cooperation, the rest of us were, and overall, the pictures turned out pretty good. I am just happy we all managed to arrive at the same place at the same time on the same day AND in the right location!! But, then again, there's not much any of us wouldn't do for our beloved Granny.  Thanks, Lindsay, for organizing this for us!

Beginning with our family:






The next three pictures (of a very cute girl and very handsome boy) are so, so sweet!




Here's our family shot with Mom and Dad, Allie, Steve and the boys:





This is one of my favorite pictures!
If only Ryan had been it!

 Here's our family with Granny:
 I like this shot of the four generations of girls, too:


Love this one of Ryan and Hayden!





I like this picture (just not the lighting- ouch!)

Same thing here- great pic- bad lighting- go away, sun!



Allie's Family shots:



Another Favorite!




My Mom's oldest brother, Junior, and his family:


My cousins, Willie (second oldest- I'm the oldest of all the cousins), his brother Philip, and sister, Leslie:
 Willie's Family: Cindy and Bailey (Bailey was the ring bearer at our wedding!)

Leslie's Family:Husband Lee and daughter Peyton (a year younger than Daniel and Anabella- she was sick that day so this picture doesn't do her justice- she's a real cutie!)

Mom's brother Jeff and his family:


Lindsay's Family- Dave, Caleb and Hadley (of all the families, I think Lindsay's turned out the best- both Caleb and Hadley were so cooperative! She also came with some ideas from pinterest on good poses- I like the one where she and Dave have their backs to each other)





Another favorite!





I love that Hadley is reaching up to her Mommy! Such a sweet shot!



Courtney and her boyfriend (and pup!):



Love this picture!

Mom's youngest brother, Greg and his family- wife Julie and daughters Tawny, Natie and Tate (Natie and Tate were the flower girls in our wedding- hard to believe looking at them now!):



I love this picture!
Is Greg a lucky man, or what?

Three gorgeous girls!



Group shots:

The great-grandchildren:




The grandchildren:






Mom and her brothers:


They did a similar picture 15 years ago-
only this time Mom has her fist ready, too!

 Granny and her children:


We are FAM-I-LY!!  




Makes me happy to see us all in one picture.  I love my family! Anyone up for another photo shoot next year?! (heehee) I think we should make this is an annual event.  Do I hear a second? 

1 comment: