This is what we woke up to this morning, our first day of Spring Break. Seriously. Snow on March 25th. Fortunately, it went away pretty quickly, but seriously? Frosty is in the basement- in the basement- packed away until NEXT year!! Peter Cottontail (and his Mrs.- what is her name?) are peering out the front door. They do not want to see snow. And I don't either. Enough of it already.
When llfe gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When spring brings you snow, buy flowers!! And....hide Easter eggs!!
And.....play inside with Play doh!
And....wish for sunnier days ahead.
We made the best of our Spring snow day. Good thing we have our own two little sunshines to keep us shiny and bright (ha- corny I know, but it's true- how can you not smile watching them drill into that poor play doh man's teeth! Though I am hopeful that the end of the week will bring warmer weather so we can get outside. A bit of fresh air will be nice. Not to mention, I've cleaned up my fair share of play doh this winter. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment