| Here it is! |
| Ta-Da! |
It's a house.
It's a jail.
It's a fort.
It's a coloring book.
It's been tumbled.
It's been opened and closed (there's a small hole- I mean door- in it now).
It's been turned upside down.
It's been crawled over and under.
It's been a conversation piece. (Svetlana saw it Thursday morning while Sergey was at school for his morning tutoring- she told him about it on the bus ride home from school Thursday afternoon. When I picked them up from the bus stop, it was ALL we talked about on the way home; when we arrived, they flew into the house as if there were presents to open!)
It's made of cardboard but can withstand the body weight of four children. It doesn't cost a thing (only you need a truck to haul it home). It's hours of fun, only they don't sell them in stores.
It is not "just" a box.
Thanks, Daddy! :)
I so got faked out and thought Daniel was Caleb in that pic where all four kids were in the box.
ReplyDelete