Thursday, August 6, 2015

Busch Gardens June/July

Besides the 4th weekend (which I've already posted), Chip and I have been to Busch Gardens one other time this season and that was with Allie and her family the last weekend in July. 

Daniel and Anabella, on the other hand, have been a few times with MaMaw and PaPa in both June and July (and then again this past weekend, which I'll include later- so far behind on my blogging- trying to keep in as chronological as possible!). Here are some pictures from June/July









Next are some pictures from the last Saturday in July when Allie and her family joined us at Busch Gardens. It was Bring a Friend weekend, so we got all six of them in for free. 










Our first ride was the Escape from Pompeii and our second was the battering ram (both favorites of Dan's).






Belle rode the log flume this time with me, Alyssa & Erika. Said she liked it! After that, it was about 3pm and we decided to call it a day and took the kids home and let the older kids have some time and ride the bigger coasters. Five hours at BG on a hot day is about all preschoolers can handle before they're just too worn out, though I must say they did great that day. The line for the log flume was about an hour, and Daniel started melting down towards the end of the wait, so that's when we knew it was time to go. 



That evening the Credles kept the kids, while Chip & I enjoyed some sushi at our favorite Thai restaurant before returning to BG for some more rides and fireworks with Allie and gang. We closed that place down!  

Dan & Belle had Thai that night, too! Right after us! 




No comments:

Post a Comment