Thursday, August 6, 2015

Mommy/Dan Time: Skyline Caverns

For one reason or another, it usually seems like I get more one-one-one time with Anabella. She likes to run errands or help with chores (or cooking), or do girly things like get a pedicure (I actually feel guilty sometimes when she notices that I've been without her). Whereas Daniel would rather be out climbing his tree and helping Daddy with yard work, riding his bike, kicking around a soccer ball or playing baseball.

So when Daniel expressed an interest in going to Skyline Caverns and Anabella said she didn't want to go, I jumped at the chance to get some one-on-one time with my favorite boy!

Anabella was thrilled to spend some "special time" (as she called it) with Granny, so Dan and I took the opportunity to enjoy a special lunch at Spelunkers followed by spelunking of our own......through the caverns!





























He was so cute walking through the cave. He had so much fun. At one point, one of the young men on our tour said to me, "he's really enjoying this, isn't he?" Yes, he was! 

He bought 10 magnets (in his hand here), though I think if he had seen these walking sticks first, he probably would have gotten one of those instead. 

Fun day of special time! Love this boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment