Wednesday, December 11, 2013

He's Back!

Michael arrived on Black Friday.

He landed on the reindeer on the mantle.

Left his book under the tree.
When I uploaded this picture to Picasa, google's online photo storage, where I back up all my pictures, it added this "twinkle" effect. Only google. 

Knowing he'd be back soon, Daniel and Anabella couldn't wait to find him!
Since then, it's the first word out of Anabella's mouth every morning (Daniel still thinks about his milk first- kinda like Mommy with her coffee...heehee)




He's been hanging out up high a lot this year. 


We had a hard time finding him when he was in the wreath.

And, one morning he was in the oven!
(good thing he left it open)

Surprise! 





Slice & Bake Cookies- Michael must have been hungry!

While we were a little worried about leaving him in the oven, we gave him a few cookies
and let him be.


Look closely at Michael's eyes here- another effect by google.
A while back I posted a picture that was collaged and had no idea how I did it.
Turns out, I didn't. Google did. Crazy.
Michael says he likes google. Says his eyes should twinkle.


Elves get cold too.
Read all about Michael in last year's post here:  Michael

1 comment:

  1. We now have three elves thanks to NaNa. I like Michael's twinkling eyes by the way.

    ReplyDelete