No matter how many posts I do a month, I always end up with extraneous pictures at the end of the month! Here's the November "leftovers".....can't leave them in the fridge (heehee)
 |
At Ihop on Election Day (kids eat free on Tuesdays!) Look, Dan voted!! |
 |
Everyone in Gainesville had the same idea that night. We were pulling out all the tricks. |
 |
Is that a paper airplane? Yes, I told you, all the tricks. |
 |
| I told her how to spell it, and TaDa! Anabella wrote her first word! |
 |
Doesn't she look way too old here?! And, her hair is so straight! Cindy, no, don't cut the curls!! |
 |
Snuggling with Granny....I love our weekly trips to Granny's. Glad I finally managed to get a picture! |
 |
| Look, it's a road of puzzles! |
 |
| Woohoo, go, boys! |
 |
| Dan and Belle have both really been into puzzles lately. A good puzzle is kinda like a good book. We do it once and then again and again and again. :) |
 |
| Hey, it's Batman! |
 |
Daddy took this as we were preparing to leave for our family pictures. I love that we have the same expression on our faces! |
 |
The weekend I took my photo class, Chip took the kids on an overnight trip to his parents to meet Lynn & Dennis for the first time. Lynn is PaPa's cousin who lives in Florida. While I don't have any pictures of the kids with them, (Daddy!!), I do have some cute pictures of them on the way down. MaMa & PaPa, do you have any pictures of the kids with Lynn & Dennis? If so, please send them my way! |
 |
At Arby's While this is not the greatest picture (Dan looks like he doesn't roast beef- he does), any picture you get as a text when you are away from your kids is a great picture. :) |
Next, the artwork that adorned our walls this month:
 |
| Two Turkeys with pink feathers...betcha can't guess who did this one?! |
 |
| They brought home their November projects two days before Thanksgiving, after I'd started decorating for Christmas, so don't mind the Christmas trees, it was still November! |
 |
Anabella's Cs and Ss she traced. I don't know that I have could done better myself.
(If you've seen my penmanship, you will agree.) |
These are pictures taken by MaMa and PaPa during their November visit.
 |
| Driving in the mall! |
 |
| Toy store browsing for Christmas ideas |
 |
| They bought this gingerbread house and couldn't wait to come home and decorate it! |
 |
| Love it! |
I always have leftovers too.
ReplyDeleteAnd, WOW! Anabella does look so old in that picture. Keep that girl little a little longer! Geez!